This Payment Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) has been effective since the day you decided to check out, by and between YOU (hereinafter referred to as the “Student”), and Paula Richardson of TN Health Solutions, with an address of 253 Upper Riverdale Road Suite B Riverdale, Georgia 30274 (hereinafter referred to as the “Instructor”) (collectively referred to as the “Parties”).
The Parties agree that the Student is to pay the Instructor an amount of $1725 that will be paid in 3 Installment plan - $575 per month
- The Parties agree to secure the amount of debt by entering into a new agreement where the amount of $1725 mentioned above is to be set into a structured payment agreement according to the terms and conditions provided below.
- The Student warrants as well as represents that the Parties have agreed upon a payment plan to secure the deficiency in a scheduled manner as set forth in this Agreement.
- The Parties agree to establish the payment plan as follows:
- 3 Month Installment Plan - $575 every month
- In case the Student fails to provide the payments as per the payment plans within a reasonable time, the Instructor becomes entitled to declare the remaining amount and the present Interest, if any, immediately due and payable.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United States of America.
- In an event where any provision of this Agreement is found to be void and unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, then the remaining provisions will remain to be enforced in accordance with the Parties’ intention.
- Any dispute or difference whatsoever arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, the parties agree to meet to pursue resolution through negotiation or other appropriate dispute resolution process before resorting to litigation and legal process in accordance with, and subject to the laws of USA.
This Agreement contains the entire Agreement and understanding among the Parties hereto with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior agreements, understandings, inducements and conditions, express or implied, oral or written, of any nature whatsoever with respect to the subject matter hereof. The express terms hereof control and supersede any course of performance and/or usage of the trade inconsistent with any of the terms hereof.
- The Parties agree that any amendments made to this Agreement must be in writing where they must be signed by both Parties to this Agreement.
- As such, any amendments made by the Parties will be applied to this Agreement.
- The Parties hereby agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement and such is demonstrated if the student proceeds to check out and first payment.